View Single Post

Old 11-16-2002, 05:25 AM
Breakout

Send a message via ICQ to allrounda Send a message via MSN to allrounda Send a message via Yahoo to allrounda
Default John Bongiovi- The Power Station Sessions (1980-1983)

I was bored yesterday afternoon and avoiding studying for my final exam, so I decided to go up to the local shops to kill some time! While I was there I had a look in the "Music Shop". Don't ask me why, but I was drawn to look in the Bon Jovi section (even though I already have all their albums)... but I was surprised to find a little treasure stuck amongst all the copies of Bounce they had there! I saw a CD cover with a very long haired 'John', holding his guitar! I was like... OMG! I have never seen, let alone heard about this album before. It was $25 (more than Bounce), and even though I am totally broke, I had to buy it anyway!! The guy behind the counter was like... Is this the guy from Bon Jovi?! I'm like.. Um yeah... and he said that he hadn't even seen it be put on the shelves! Maybe there is a little fairy out there who thought I could do with a little present leading up to my last exam! HAHAHA! I have only listened to one song of it as my CD player is playing up (the one with my first copy of Bounce still stuck in it) and I ended up falling asleep while watching a stupid Michael Jackson special!!

I was just wondering if anyone else has a copy of this CD or whether I really have found a little rare treasure?!

Ta Kell