View Single Post

Old 01-03-2003, 11:36 AM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to Jovian Send a message via AIM to Jovian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi4ever
Oh, it exist. I got 2 copies of it today. It was only $6.99 and is all red. It has no names, it just says Bon Jovi on it with a picture of them all red. I live in South New Jersey so it should be in the Philly area. It has:
1-Breathe
2-Lucky
3-No Regrets
4-Standing
5-We Can Dance
6-Misunderstood (Live)
7-Everyday (Acoustic)
8-Just Older (Live)

The back cover has the jacket with buttons of the guys like on bonjovi.com. It's really sweet and I suggest you all go out and get a copy. I found it right by the registers.
BonJovi4Ever, is it possible for you to scan the front and back covers of this CD for the rest of us to see? And also, I'm sure we'd appreciate it if you could write down the catalogue number for us... I don't have the US version of Bounce but my European Bounce has the catalogue number 063 136-2, my UK Bounce has the catalogue number 063 395-2 and my Japanese Bounce has the catalogue number UICL-1030, so I should think this Target Special CD has some kind of an official catalogue number too.

Now if only I could find the Taiwanese Bounce with the collectors calender cards, my Bounce collection would be good enuff... LOL.
~ Stick To Your Guns ~