View Single Post

Old 12-03-2007, 08:52 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
So your reply was a "theory" again? My oh my, I always get amazed by your level of narcissism. Maybe you simply don't know what a theory is.
Maybe you don't, which is why you didn't understand my reply in the first place, and still have trouble understanding it at all, which I will gladly explain to you, and sadly, this makes you only look more of the idiot you pretend not to be.

Quote:
Interesting that you believe I "attempt" to be clever and witty. I am wondering where that came from. Probably some other "theory" of yours? Just a guess.
No, not a theory. Just based upon the various replies you've posted over the years in which you tried a lot of times to be clever and witty towards me and Iceman, while we always made you look like a fool.

Quote:
Coming back to Without Love: All About Loving You was one such ballad. Jon and Richie played it live ONCE only for a German late night talk show, made clear in the same show they don't really like it. As far as I remember, Andreas Carlsson originally wrote it for Le'Ann Rhymes. I'd assume the record company forced the song onto Bon Jovi despite having at least 2 other ballads on the record.
Same point could be made about She Don't Know Me.
And here's what I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic
What you posted wasn't an opinion but an accusation of some action the record company supposedly did. And my reply towards your accusation was a theory on why your accusation didn't make any sense.
So yes, you are accusing the record company of trying the same by forcing the band to put Without Love on the album, and gave the reason that there should be a sappy ballad on it. My theory about not needing a sappy ballad because there was a Never Say Goodbye on the album makes your accusation not really that clever.

Quote:
I'm wondering what you'll reply now though. Probably quote my post as originally written by "Idiot" and then talk more about your latest theory which "proves" for once and for all to everyone that record labels don't intervene in song selections. I'm "curious".
That's not what I said and you're putting words in my mouth trying to make me look like I'm the one who's wrong. I'm not, and you know it. Like you always know it when you're wrong but try to talk crap about certain things, put words in other peoples mouth just to make you able to leave without being the one who looked like the idiot.

But yes. Idiot sums it up pretty well. You just made yourself look like an idiot again. Because in the end, Without Love wasn't needed for Slippery to have a sappy ballad. Twist my words many times, but you know I'm right. Idiot.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan