Thread: Without Love
View Single Post

Old 12-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
I was wondering how long it would take until you get to kindergarten level. "I'm not the idiot, you are!" Translated "I do understand, you don't". Of course. Almost like politicians. Next thing you'll tell me is that I am living together with some idiot and that's why I am more idiotic than you are. Ah well. You did worse!
Once again though, your silly remarks are not theories. Only self-obsessed knowitalls like you would call such superficialities a "theory". But then, this is exactly what you are, a self-obsessed "knowitall", who in the end doesn't even know to use sarcasm or irony.

Interesting. You were monitoring the way I "post over the years". That says a lot. It's also interesting that you write three lines without using a verb and still think that you can make someone look like a fool. Goes hand in hand with what I was saying before. It's no theory either, just an observation.
Regarding Iceman, I had my disputes with him and I still have but unlike you, he is somebody who has the strength to admit if somebody made a good point.

What I said was:
Although both Bon Jovi and Bounce had other sappy ballads on them, the record company still forced some more onto the same records. But sure, compared to your narcissistic "wisdom", there hardly is anything "clever" at all in the world.

I am putting words into your mouth? Is this a pathetic joke? You are "quoting" people who never said what you pretend they said. You are changing people's names into whatever degrading word comes to your mind and then add some nonsense just because you have nothing left to say. Your number one hobby is insulting anyway and as soon as somebody couldn't care less about your insults you get all agitated. As I am not "innocent" myself, I am far from being the hypocrite you are.

Impressive conclusion you draw here. If I didn't know it's you who came up with it, I'd almost get offended.
Why wasting so much time. You know he wont understand! We might be idiots but he is someone to feel sorry for.