View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
Why do you/anyone even bother replying to that guy? All his posts are so obviously provocative that it's not worth engaging in any conversation. And true story, ignorance is bliss at times. It's not like he ever added anything worth reading to any conversation that I can recall.

As about Leppard - I am not a massive fan. Never been, never will be. But hell. They would be a kick up the ass to Bon Jovi so it will never happen. It would mean a kick-ass show though as both bands would be pushing each other to do more.

Having said that, I've seen Guns N' Roses in Abu Dhabi on Thursday. And the people I was with still use the Bon Jovi gig there as an all time reference in terms of concert awesomeness. I couldn't really believe it, but they compare anyone to that gig. Slash, Guns N' Roses, Metallica...anyone. And yes, apparently, no one has ever been quite as good as Jovi. Soooo...don't throw stones at me as I am only reproducing what I thought was general opinion. Maybe we are overly critical sometimes? I'm saying all this thinking that we might think Leppard would kick Bon Jovi's ass...when in fact, they would not.

Of course they still kick ass, otherwise they wouldn`t play arenas and stadiums all around the globe.

The problem with the die-hard fans itīs they want the ī95 tour back. They want These Days. They bitch about set lists that they read here like they were at the show...so how could they enjoy the band ?
09/26/2013 - Velez Sarsfield Stadium - Buenos Aires
07/08/2016 - Tom Brasil, Sao Paulo (RS show)

@emiliano_fran