Thread: Bond
View Single Post

Old 07-19-2004, 11:14 PM
Crush

Send a message via MSN to Jim Bon Jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
Well this should really be in Silver Screen forum.

Personally I prefer Brosnan as Bond, although I haven't seen all of the Connery or Moore films. I think Connery was better in the first one (Dr No I think it was) because he actually had an English accent. I always think of Bond as English (not being racist or anything) but I think the strong Scottish accent Connery has (which has somehow gotten stronger as he's aged) didn't fit the role. I though Moore looked and sounded better, but I personally thought his acting was a bit wooden at times. I think that Dalton is always overlooked as he only did 2 films, but I think he was actually better than Moore, and in some ways Connery.

I hope Brosnan does sign on for a fifth, but even if he does I think that would be his last.
Dalton came across as the bond with the most killer instinct or something. He played it really dry and focused you know. Do what you need to do, shoot the ruskies and get home.

licence to kill and living daylights are good Bond films but cos he only done the 2 it;s pretty overlooked.