Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post

Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Rocket Queen
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Mousebounce

Quote:
I disagree with everything you said. First off Heath winning an oscar is not too much he was amazing and deserves it. The whole thing about Batman hearing people throughout the whole city isn't hard to believe because the government does it. If you don't know there is a big o satellite above all of our heads and the goverenment spys on all of us including you, they can tap into your little phone conversations with your mommy. If you want to talk about unrealistic movies try watching Wanted there are just alot of YEAH RIGHTS in there. I think the plot was great, and I'm not sure if you completely understand what The Joker's part in this movie is because if you did the plot would make a whole lot of sense. I thought Batman Begins wasn't all that good, it just kind of dragged for me. Another reason for not liking the first one was because it was just mre focused on Bruce becoming Batman and it was just ugh for me and not any decent villians. In all this is just my opinion.
Heath was amazing, but he didn't have the material to win an Oscar for this. If he was the main focus of the movie, without Two Face, perhaps it would be different. As far as the spying thing goes, you don't have one single person looking after 30 million people. That is just stupid. I understand the Joker's part in it, and feel it was strong enough of a part where he should have been the main focus as the villain. Plus, Batman himself was reduced to a supporting role in the film which I also did not like. One last minor detail is Batman's voice. What the heck happened to it? It doesn't sound realistic and almost computer generated. All in all I feel like they tried to jam way too much into 2 1/2 hours and the plot suffered for it.

Last edited by Mousebounce; 07-21-2008 at 08:17 PM..