View Single Post

Old 02-25-2021, 10:05 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
Agreed.

I don't think 2020 is the best album in the world by any means but I do get a band feeling with a lot of the songs. To be fair, I thought it with THINFS too.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, it has flaws up the wazoo but if you listen to Brothers in Arms and don't hear Shanks panned hard left and Phil panned hard right interacting with each other, don't hear the band playing at the same time during Beautiful Drug or don't notice the live-off-the-floor vibe of Let It Rain, you're just repeating the same tired issues you've had with the band since 2000.

If you're argument is the band is Jon and Friends, fine, but I hear David, I hear Tico, I hear Phil, I hear Everett. I hear everyone that is "in" the band currently. I'm not crazy most of them are there but the "This is just Jon recording on his own" idea, woof. The horse is dead and decomposed.

Last edited by Captain_jovi; 02-25-2021 at 10:17 PM..