View Single Post

Old 08-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Again, everyone has narcissistic traits. No one needs an unfinished study to come up with that. Your analyzation however shows you don't fully understand the way it works. And yes, maybe Trump is a narcissist. Maybe he isn't. It might all be an act to satisfy the group of idiots who've voted for him. Who the **** knows?

No, you don't. You think your list with things shows he's a narcissist while you'll never know the full picture. You base your theory upon the few things you know while it's quite common knowledge Jon Bon Jovi is a very private person. That list you posted a reply later shows quite well how you lack the ability to connect the dots as you're taking shortcuts to justify your conclusion based upon your gut feeling towards Jon Bon Jovi coming off some stories you've heard.

You can't read people for shit. You're very judgemental however, and think your conclusions towards your opinion on a person are justified But you can't read people for shit. And lay off the "I am unfortunately hypersensitve" drama. It's not doing you any favors other than creating the typical "I studied (but didn't finish) psychology.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Wow, you are an absolute arrogant prick, sorry. You don't know me personally I was diagnosed with hypersensitivity. And I did finish my degree
And several people who know me have told me that I do have a very good sense of how people are. Even people I mdon't get along with.

But yeah, IF Supersonic says I cannot read people for shit, it must be correct and people who said that about me must be all wrong and the psychologist I went to after I was bullied for years must be wrong and so must be my former colleauge who just last week told me: you do have something like a sixth sense when it comes to people.

That being said, you are right, I am wrong. I cannot interpret people, you are a very nice person and not arrogant AT ALL

And regarding the 'shortcuts' I did say some of it would be debateable and I would never say Jon is a full-blown narcissist.
So when bonjovi90 says Jon is neurotic it is fine, when I say he is narcissistic I am delusional.

And you telling me I am very judgemental is a joke, right? I am judgemental when it comes to Jon and when it comes to arrogance or racists apart from that I am constantly trying to understand different sides.

And maybe you should take a look in the mirror for a change. You were constantly telling people Wembley was not good and you haven't even been there. And even though many people said they thought it was quite good, considering Jon's current state, you were still telling people they were wrong.

Last edited by faith1985; 08-30-2019 at 04:26 PM..