View Single Post

Old 08-31-2019, 05:18 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
This guy really sums up what I'm feeling and what I believe most are feeling... (The only thing I'll give Jon is 'I think I'm happy" because most artists always second guess their work)... but the whole 20/20 Political stint is summed up best here....

https://youtu.be/i0FvOF34uVc

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Ay… those journalists pretending being me…
This is the correct quote:
“The meaning behind it, you know the obvious is that: it’s an election year, why not!? I couldn’t do any worse. And I also have clear vision.”
“but more importantly it’s that I have clear vision going forward.”

However Hmmmm…
How about this??? >_< jajajaj
“The title of the album is:
Bon Jovi
-
And Sure the writing is that it’s in election year. I mean I get it, right!?
And what the hell, if I was running, you know I mean, I can’t do any worse! right.
Yeah, that’s a part of it, really what the album is it’s a record about having clear vision.”

“In the meantime… oh man”
Phil X: “Bon Jovi's legacy is well before my entry, I know that. But in a way, I do feel more part of what is being built. In this album that we record now and comes out in 2020, I had more opportunity to contribute. It's a very crazy journey, but I'm loving it (laughs).”
“With respect to creation, Jon takes control. I think he stays connected to everything that is going on in the world, the news, the people - not just the music industry bubble. He has a restaurant where he helps needy people, helps his community, and that keeps him grounded. And then he creates the songs and has this ability to connect with people. Then take the songs to the studio, which is when the band creates a canvas, where we paint together what will be the story we will tell in each song.”
https://translate.google.com.pe/tran...hil-x-tmdqa%2F