View Single Post

Old 04-08-2020, 08:16 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Even if the tour wasn't postponed, the albums can be. WAN was released a few days or week into the tour.
I think it's all matter of time when they announce postponing the tour. I think they're in a tougher situation that for example Queen whi postponed their tour exactly for one year. I mean, you don't want to promote a Bon Jovi 2020 tour for the first time in 2021 plus nobody knows it it were even possible to book the arenas in September. I'd say there were booked by other events before the virus.

Matt's idea to release an EP to pass the waiting for a delayed album is great because knowing Bon Jovi, there would be better songs than on the album

I'm quite sad how the delaying does nothing with me :/

Def Leppard delayed their Bluray release as well and that made me sad. I think the reasons are logical - with less people working, it's be more complicated to distrubute it plus we basically don't want people to gather in music shops (if there were people to gather in music shops for Bon Jovi today
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights