View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 06:49 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
We all know that Jon makes EVERY call in the Bon Jovi camp. The others may make suggestions, but it's ALWAYS Jon's call. He's the CEO Remember.

As for It's My Life, it's much easier to record an acoustic track than an electric track.
Maybe they did it and it did sound shit, but a band with their abilities that shouldn't be the case. So in my opinion, they never even tried at took the easy option. Lazy....

You're really not. As usual you just believe that your own opinion is more right that anyone elses. It isn't. It's all just specualtion. I'm not sure why you always take it so personally when someone has a different opinion to you....
I forgot that you’re a professional musician and you know that 7 guys working out an arrangement on Zoom for a Nation Television debut is something that could be easily done.

Just like any other business, these guys probably aren’t contractually obligated to work past anything more than they have to. And I’m sure these guys don’t work for free either. They probably had a one day commitment.

Sure a song they’ve all played a million times could be done in one take. Easy! Face to face, they could probably hash out a new song in a couple of hours. From home, someone suggested 3 days. All it takes is one member to say "**** Off, I don't have 3 days"