View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 07:10 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I forgot that you’re a professional musician and you know that 7 guys working out an arrangement on Zoom for a Nation Television debut is something that could be easily done.
I'm not but I work with a lot of them and have actually been helping several bands with the socials through all of this. I'm well aware of what can and can't be done and how difficult or not it all is. But you don't have to be a pro musician to know how this stuff works. The most amateur of musicians can put together great sounding video and audio from their bedrooms nowadays. On equiptment far inferior to which the likes of the Bon Jovi guys will have.

Quote:
Just like any other business, these guys probably aren’t contractually obligated to work past anything more than they have to. And I’m sure these guys don’t work for free either. They probably had a one day commitment.
You're really clutching at straws now, bringing in contracts. I'm sure that has little to do with it. These guys will get paid very well to make themselves available as and when Jon requires them to be...

Quote:
Sure a song they’ve all played a million times could be done in one take. Easy! Face to face, they could probably hash out a new song in a couple of hours. From home, someone suggested 3 days. All it takes is one member to say "**** Off, I don't have 3 days"
If you think any band member is going to tell Jon that, I really wonder what band you think you are following here!? Who would tell their boss to F off anyways? No one....that's probably one of the reasons certain members are not part of the band anymore...

Why wouldn't they have 3 days. They are not exactly going to be busy at the moment are they.

Last edited by Thinny; 05-23-2020 at 07:17 PM..