View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 07:20 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

But really, how hard is it for this band to come up with something? I feel as if people who think it's hard to put together a song like Limitless have little to no experience how to put a song together they supposedly recorded together. If I remember well you play (or played?) in a band. Surely you ought to know it's really not that hard to play a song?

We're not talking about Pink Floyd or a prog rock band with tempo changes, alternate tunings etc. We're talking about a band who appearantly according to some over here can't play a pop song and need to resort to miming to a backing track.

It's as if people who have come to accept this mediocre attempt at promoting a song think it's actually difficult to do this. It isn't. But it takes effort, and Bon Jovi haven't put any effort into promoting an album in well over a decade now. They've had a chance to go out and promote a song for a rather large audience and they phone it in while there's bands out there on youTube with not even 10% of the audience that watches Bon Jovi and yet do better performances.

There just aren't any excuses for this. And yet people feel the need to make them just so they can justify another low for this band.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Been going on for years with many bands. Get over it. You’re wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk