View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 09:22 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
I agree there could be a million reasons for it; but I think you hit the nail on the head in the first part of that paragraph. Everything that's been done live since the tour ended has been Jon. By himself. And tbh, as far as Jovi is concerned, Jon seems to be the only one who cares about doing anything live or promoting anything related to the new album.

Jackie, you're spinning this in the wrong direction. It's not that guys don't care and it's all about JBJ.

Don't forget, Dave was publicly sick with the Corona virus throughout the majority of this self isolation... Jon can't expect him to perform.

So Jon did little solo stints during that duration. Nothing wrong with that.

Down the road, they performed an at home version of Its My Life. Came out awesome...

Regardless if it was time constraints, it's didn't come out right, or contractual, they went with a playback. Call it what you want. If you're smart enough to understand it, awesome! If you just like the band took the lazy way out, good for you.

If they performed a song like Its My Life to a playback, I'd agree that it was lazy but a new song....

I think it's all the above. The band didn't have the time to put in to make a great outcome for a new song so they we the safe route with the playback. I don't blame Jon, I don't think it was lazy.

I'm moving on.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk