View Single Post

Old 09-16-2020, 08:39 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Entirely possible. I'm just surprised that Jon didn't mention him at all. It would've been simple enough for him to say David was "still recovering" or "working on his musical" or whatever while he was naming all the others (and where they came from) individually.

Maybe David was there and Jon just forgot to mention him. And even if he wasn't there, the reason could be something else altogether; something we don't know anything about. Who knows. They could have decided the keys weren't needed for these 2 songs.

TBH, I don't recall where people have said that either David or Tico isn't happy or wants out of the band; but I coulda missed it.
Maybe I misinterpreted people's posts.....It's just sometimes people say well David Bryan missed a Iheart session etc, That's shows his more committed to his Theatre etc.

As we know as fans he signed a new contract after Burning Bridges, with Jon, Tico, PhilX and Hugh, shows there still interested in the band.

Lets just enjoy the time we have left, we have of the Band, regardless if we like or dislike post 2000 Bon Jovi.

Last edited by jovifan85; 09-16-2020 at 08:44 PM..