View Single Post

Old 10-26-2020, 01:58 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_86 View Post
I beg to differ. The 2021/22 2020 World Tour? Nah, needs to be sacked off.

The songs are so relevant to this year that in a year or two nobody will care for this album. I'm already down to just one track getting rotation and that's a bonus track. I think once this year is over, everything associated with the album should be left in the year it was named after.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
But again, they're not THAT relevant to the times we're in. I don't think Jon is ballsy enough for American Reckoning to be a tour staple. Do What You Can and Lower the Flag are the only two other ones that get hyper specific. Again, Blood in the Water is TWO YEARS OLD and still works.

Ironically the two new songs added to make it about this year, I don't know if I see them sticking around once touring resumes. I'm on the fence if Do What You Can will be a staple or even should be a staple but it's not worth cancelling a tour over. Or maybe you're right and we'll have a new album in time for whenever touring resumes.