View Single Post

Old 02-26-2021, 08:20 AM
Price of posting

Default 2020: The New Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
All due respect, this is coming from someone who has barely listened to it. That rhetoric is getting really old and dated. Band is loud and clear for a good chunk of the album.

Maybe I didnt make myself clear, I’m not saying the band didn’t play on the album (at one point I thought they didn’t) but I believe they had little input re songwriting (Jon wrote 10/12) or wasn’t really asked about giving any input in other areas.

As per yovanas post Jbj did everything for this album the band are hardly involved in videos and song writing. It’s a shame but I guess that’s the “band” now

David would rather do his shows and Tico is happy to turn up where required. I don’t blame them after 30 odd years.

I actually think I could accept the songs a lot more if they were a Jbj solo album. All the really slow songs on here are very Jbj solo sounding in the vein of the Fighter and not running.
2020 and THINFS are probably the least “sounding” Jovi albums bar the odd track ever released and I include LH in that.

I guess it’s up to the individual whether they like this new direction and sound. Lots don’t as 2020 has shown sales wise despite some good reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo

Last edited by steel_horse75; 02-26-2021 at 08:33 AM..