View Single Post

Old 04-27-2022, 05:50 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Default 2020: The New Album

After almost 2 years, I think 2020 is a solid album, but I need to be in a certain mood to listen it from start to finish. Also, the damage in Jon’s voice is quite evident, even with studio magic, which I first noticed in Walls.

That being said, when I update my favorites playlist, definitely Beautiful drug, Brothers in arms, Blood in the water, Luv can and Let it rain will be there.

I don’t hate the other ones, but as I said, I need to be in a very specific mood to listen to them. When I first listened to Do what you can (the acoustic version that led to the fan-provided second verse contest) I thought it was going to be a rock ballad (and got a bit let down when I listened the country-ish final version), and Limitless could be better with a guitar solo instead of that hideous “left to figure out…” part.
New Jersey / These Days / Keep The Faith / Slippery when Wet / Have a Nice Day / Aftermath of the Lowdown / Crush / Bounce / 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit / What About Now / Undiscovered Soul / The Circle / Lost Highway / Young Guns / Stranger in This Town / Destination Anywhere / Bon Jovi

Last edited by Kriegentragen; 04-27-2022 at 05:52 PM..