Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

2020: The New Album

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 06-15-2021, 04:17 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Oh yeah there's no question it's bullshit if they couldn't do a single track. Even an alternate version of a released song is better. This all has to be about legalities. It absolutely has to be because nothing else makes sense.
Old 06-15-2021, 04:56 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
This all has to be about legalities. It absolutely has to be because nothing else makes sense.
Or you take into consideration what you DID get: The kitchen apron. Which to me spells out quite clearly that they just don't care about quality content. Seriously, this is Wish grade utter crap that shows no regard for the fans, fandom or product. If they had put out quality merch and 4k takes on existing shows, okay, you could go like, "they're trying but somehow keep going for the wrong stuff; must be legal issues". But no. You get Youtube rips and a kitchen apron for botoxed up housewives who don't give a shit about the music as long as Jon shakes his ass.

It makes me angry I'd ever believed the band that they were NOT what the naysayers made them out to be. And I didn't even pay for this shit!
Old 06-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Or you take into consideration what you DID get: The kitchen apron. Which to me spells out quite clearly that they just don't care about quality content. Seriously, this is Wish grade utter crap that shows no regard for the fans, fandom or product. If they had put out quality merch and 4k takes on existing shows, okay, you could go like, "they're trying but somehow keep going for the wrong stuff; must be legal issues". But no. You get Youtube rips and a kitchen apron for botoxed up housewives who don't give a shit about the music as long as Jon shakes his ass.

It makes me angry I'd ever believed the band that they were NOT what the naysayers made them out to be. And I didn't even pay for this shit!
Even those housewives are being ripped off. While they do lap it up, surely they would prefer something more meaningful. Even in terms of merch they could do much better. It is now at the stage they are slapping the Bon Jovi logo on any old item. Even that part of it doesn't make sense.

It does seem something around legalities is playing a part in this, but how didn't they know this before announcing a product while promising a bunch of stuff they couldn't deliver?

I can get over music I don't like, but this "Experience" is a awful from every angle I look at it.
Old 06-15-2021, 06:59 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlooking View Post
Even those housewives are being ripped off. While they do lap it up, surely they would prefer something more meaningful..
Yeah but now we're projecting our own feelings on what makes someone elses day, ya know? Happy is happy. From the standpoint of that side of the fanbase they're not doing the worst job. But they hoodwinked diehards big time.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:55 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Yeah but now we're projecting our own feelings on what makes someone elses day, ya know? Happy is happy. From the standpoint of that side of the fanbase they're not doing the worst job. But they hoodwinked diehards big time.
Yeah, fair enough.

Do we know for sure there is a general swing of more people liking this than not? I mean, I think everybody who signed up for the Experience on this board hate it. I don't know who they are, but I remember some posters said they purchased it.

So, how are we judging that people do actually like this? I don't do social media, but are there droves of people commenting positively about this?
Old 06-15-2021, 08:00 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlooking View Post
Yeah, fair enough.

Do we know for sure there is a general swing of more people liking this than not? I mean, I think everybody who signed up for the Experience on this board hate it. I don't know who they are, but I remember some posters said they purchased it.

So, how are we judging that people do actually like this? I don't do social media, but are there droves of people commenting positively about this?
I think the best way to put it is....the majority of the people that are happy are ones that bought it and the ones who are bitching the most mostly didn't. There's zero way to actually figure out how many are in which camp. I may make a thread poll here to see.

It's the usual suspects on Twitter though, people who do the fan club trips and spend stupid amounts of money on the band. There very well could be enough of them.
Old 06-15-2021, 08:45 PM
Next 100 Posts

Short 1 minute direct video source clip of the band's performance of I'll Be There For You from the Encore Nights concert shared by Paoletti Guitars on their YouTube channel. I guess the Bon Jovi camp must have lent them a clip from the concert.

Old 06-15-2021, 10:45 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiccritic101 View Post
Short 1 minute direct video source clip of the band's performance of I'll Be There For You from the Encore Nights concert shared by Paoletti Guitars on their YouTube channel. I guess the Bon Jovi camp must have lent them a clip from the concert.

Bon Jovi Encore Nights - I'll be there for your 2021 / Paoletti Guitars on stage with PhilX - YouTube
Dear help us, that is like a cat screeching. I just don't understand why he has to sing so forced
Old 06-16-2021, 03:37 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Here is the entire concert - Encore Night:

You write your truth and I'll write mine.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:50 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Did Native Americans get a good deal with these glass beads, too?

Tags
2020 (album)