View Single Post

Old 01-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Send a message via MSN to Marco@BonJovi.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBJEveryday
To the people from overseas who are members on here, I wouldn't get your hopes up that I Want To Be Loved will be released in Europe or anywhere outside the US anytime soon. Maybe someone can help shed some light on this cause it makes no business sense to me at all. If I Want To Be Loved is gonna be next, shouldn't it be released AFTER Who Says has run it's course?
It's strange I know. Who says isn't even in stores in the USa as a single yet.

However, maybe due to bad promotion, Welcome was a flop here in the Netherlands: it didn't even reach the main charts. I bought the single for my collection, but that's it. I didn't even see the video on Dutch MTV nor on TMF or the Box. I also haven't heard the single on the radio.
Before it was released I said it would be a flop, just like Misundertsood and Say It Isn't So. I don't know who decides on these 2nd singles, but the guy does a pretty poor job doing it. Bounce/Undivided would have been "hits" for Bounce if they would have been released as a 2nd single for Crush.. uhuh, hard call - imo IML, Thank You and OWN were best choices for a single and they used those. Neurotica would have probable been a "hit" too, but it was just a bonus song as Jon put it back then, eventhough it was requested at concerts and even on the few club gigs they did, maybe times. Anyways, I Could Make A Living Out Of Lovin' You would have been an option, but that's just my opinion. Too bad they didn't ever perform this song live, because it rocked: you can actually hear the guitar on that song .

Quote:
Releasing two different songs to two different formats has never worked out well for them. Whoever is making these decisions is a moron it seems.
Lol, what I said .

And we forget the OWN LIVE album - that should and could have been so much better. Too bad the 1990 live album was never released.
How many dreams been torn apart?
Enough, enough... the time has come to rise back as