View Single Post

Old 01-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco@BonJovi.nl
It's strange I know. Who says isn't even in stores in the USa as a single yet.

However, maybe due to bad promotion, Welcome was a flop here in the Netherlands: it didn't even reach the main charts. I bought the single for my collection, but that's it. I didn't even see the video on Dutch MTV nor on TMF or the Box. I also haven't heard the single on the radio.
Before it was released I said it would be a flop, just like Misundertsood and Say It Isn't So. I don't know who decides on these 2nd singles, but the guy does a pretty poor job doing it. Bounce/Undivided would have been "hits" for Bounce if they would have been released as a 2nd single for Crush.. uhuh, hard call - imo IML, Thank You and OWN were best choices for a single and they used those. Neurotica would have probable been a "hit" too, but it was just a bonus song as Jon put it back then, eventhough it was requested at concerts and even on the few club gigs they did, maybe times. Anyways, I Could Make A Living Out Of Lovin' You would have been an option, but that's just my opinion. Too bad they didn't ever perform this song live, because it rocked: you can actually hear the guitar on that song .

Lol, what I said .

And we forget the OWN LIVE album - that should and could have been so much better. Too bad the 1990 live album was never released.

They don't release singles in the stores in America.