View Single Post

Old 01-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Some of you people need to quit crying a river. I'm sick of hearing "ugh, not another "live my life" song." IWTBL IS NOT A LIVE MY LIFE SONG. Saying "I want to live" is not the same thing. Not to mention HAND is not IML part 3, it has a different message.

Someone also just commented about the band's image not being as diverse because of it. What a bunch of pessimistic twats. They just released Welcome, which sounds like nothing they've ever done before. They just released who says, which has a completely new message and a new sound. So what do half of you do: complain....again. They're also promoting their image using other songs from the image in other ways. So go cry a frickin' river, and guess what, they don't give a crap about what you think. They picked a good song, and IWTBL will not be the next misunderstood/AALY because it's not crap, and it's rock.

I can only imagine what some of you would be saying had they released Wildflower next...

My point exactly.
</rant>

I finally found my way...