View Single Post

Old 05-04-2022, 06:41 PM
This Post Feels Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Given how little input and enthusiasm Jon had shown for the NJ Deluxe Edition and Burning Bridges, I'm curious as to how much he'll truly be involved in this Box Set, if it ever comes to fruition. Especially in terms of him really taking care about adding instrumentation or him leaving all that stuff up to Obie and Shanks.
Maybe he'll get inspired and needs to put out a record 'cause it only fits in this era (like when The Cirlce replaced Greatest Hits).

I'm sure there's enough material in the vault, but if it was a 40-year Box Set, I wouldn't want it to be 90% of stuff from post-2005. With all the B-sides in the Bounce era, the reduced amount of demoing from HAND onwards and a number of tracks ending up on BB, I doubt they can make about 40 tracks with leftovers from this time frame anyway. Wouldn't mind some nice demos of songs we got later on. The KTF demo for Diamond Ring would've been vastly different to any versions we know with so much more instrumentation. Just as an example.

And I'd go as far as saying: if this time around, there won't be some live video from the archives, it'll never get released.
YUP. You could easily easily easily fill 12 tracks with alternate takes of songs, lyrical changes, different productions etc.