View Single Post

Old 10-07-2021, 05:00 PM
Price of posting

Many times they discard great songs due to poor choice or simply because they felt that it did not correspond to the theme of the album. Just think Luv Can, a fantastic song that was left out of the album.

Speculation of the tracklist?

I think it will cover all the decades, but the last 20 years will be the most predominant.

Hopes?
Better 50 songs, and "Nothing" is included in this. That song is fantastic man, and the only thing we have is a leak with a rather mediocre sound quality.

Dreams?
A studio version of Cadillac Man recorded from NJ era. If it doesn't exist, let Jon call Richie and the rest of the band for a new Cadillac Man recording, but always respecting the logical structure of the song and its essence.

Concerns?
That the mixing and mastering from this proyect is not up to par. I would like them to take the 2004 box set as a reference for sound quality. It's clear and at the same time warm. It's a shame George Marino can't handle this again.

About "movies" and photos.
Well... I see this as a phenomenal extra, not the main dish. So that will depend on their choices, I suppose they have quite a material from archive... so I hope they choose wisely.

*With the exception of Nothing and Cadillac Man, should be songs songs that we had never listened.