View Single Post

Old 09-28-2022, 05:33 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
Let's see how the documentary works commercially. If it has some traction, this will make the 40th Anniversary Box Set a better seller.

The question is when it will be released, and if it will be done together. I have a feeling that this documentary will be included in the box, therefore the Box Set would come out after the premiere of the documentary on platforms.

It would be great if it was released in Spring 2023, and maybe an international tour in the summer?

I don't think they'll make a documentary about 40 years of the band just to put it inside something only maybe 20,000 people will see. If they're smart they'll use it as a standalone to promote the history and 40 years. That being said, do they have a complelling enoug hstory to sell a documentary to the general public other then the fact that they're still around? I'm interested in seeing what selling angle they use.