View Single Post

Old 03-16-2023, 10:45 AM
Price of posting

Seeing the calm that there is at the moment... I think that both the documentary and the box set will be released at the end of the year. And I don't think there will be a tour, more like a couple of shows, (maybe 4) to celebrate it just like it happened at Borgata 2004.

This would also explain why Richie wants to release his new album now. Because after the summer it will be more difficult.

If they finally do tour, it will be with a new album in 2024 (Jon has said on a few occasions that they already have some songs for a possible new record). That's the feeling, that's why Jon is writing and quite possibly recording something or he will very soon. Maybe that's why Richie said that he wasa ready (Maybe he wants to participate in the possible new album/tour 2024). I'm sure Richie will be a part of the 40th anniversary celebration, but Jon isn't counting on him for the new album, that could be released alongside a tour next year.

And it is that if the 40th anniversary celebration goes well with that documentary, it would be a good time to release a new album in 2024. Do a tour playing the hits with some of those new songs, and who knows... Some songs from the new box set could be included sporadically in some shows.

The weird thing about all this is JBJ Experience. When will it happen, and what will it bring with it, more of the same but with a new design? or maybe a substantial change of content?

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 03-16-2023 at 11:01 AM..