View Single Post

Old 01-25-2024, 11:18 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

Default Backstage with Bon Jovi (40th Anniversary)

Hey guys, anyone else had the email? Just in the process of checking everything out… looks amazing!!

The JBJ Experience has a new look in 2024 and as a loyal fan, we want to give you first access!

This has been over 40 years in the making, with the last 5 spent digging deep and archiving everything. It’s a journey that I am incredibly proud of and I can’t wait for each and every one of you to experience it.

‘Backstage with Bon Jovi’ is a labor of love, meticulously curated to bring you the very best of Bon Jovi’s history. From our humble beginnings playing in small clubs to filling stadiums around the world, we have left no stone unturned in sharing the memories, the music, and the magic that has defined our journey.

We have always said that our fans are like family to us, and Backstage with Bon Jovi is a testament to that bond. This is our way of saying thank you and giving back to you, the fans who have made it all possible.

You will find an abundance of rare and exclusive content including never-before-seen photos, behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and so much more. Make sure you check out our new Collectibles shop, where you can buy original vintage memorabilia, replicas, and extremely limited-edition collectibles.

So, without further ado, I invite you to visit the reimagined ‘Backstage with Bon Jovi.’