View Single Post

Old 09-29-2020, 06:29 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via AIM to Adam D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

No, Steve is right. This reads like a fanboy who was allowed to review an album he'd like anyway. It all reads like an official press release and not like an actual review. There's no critical note to be found anywhere, just an "If you don't like it you're not expecting the right thing but I did" kind of excuse.

Salaam Aleikum,

Sebastiaan
Bon Jovi have been given bad reviews their entire career.

New Jersey, These Days (especially in the US) were not reviewed well. And yet, we, as fans look at them as two of the best.

It's just refreshing to see an out and out positive review. Anyone can read it and look into it any way they choose.

I'm just speaking in generalities, but it's almost like any positivity towards the band is immediately met with second guessing.

"No one can possibly just listen to the album and enjoy it, there has to be some ulterior motive."

If the review ripped the album to pieces, then "that guy knows what he's talking about!"

And again, it's not you Seb, we've always been able to agree to disagree, it's just that the negativity is exhausting, especially with everything else going on in the world.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Slippery When Wet
The Circle
Crush
Have A Nice Day
Lost Highway
What About Now
Bounce
7800 Fahrenheit
Bon Jovi

"Each song played was just another example of how ingenious these guys are at writing choruses that make you feel like there’s a big game tomorrow, that you’re the underdog, and that you’re going to win."