View Single Post

Old 03-18-2006, 08:34 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by haveaniceday
oh god...where do I start. You point to the performance of These Days to make your point, yet that is only one example. There are far more similarities in the performance of singles between America and Europe than there are dissimilarities. These Days was the the exception rather than the rule. You can search for how most of their singles have charted in both the U.S. and Europe and most are very similar.

Also, if Who Says is only a heartland song, why is it being released in Europe as their next single? And why was it only announced after the initial success of Who Says in the U.S?

Finally, explain why Welcome was nixed as the 2nd U.S. single after Jon himself said it would be the 2nd single in the States? You're telling me it had nothing to do with trying out different songs in different markets?

Its simply illogical to state that there is absolutely no connection between how singles perform in America and then separately in Europe.
Wow.

Haha. You're absolutely right. I was out of line and wrong, my bad. Thanks for clearing it up, I think you're right.