View Single Post

Old 03-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Posting Always

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
That's just being hopeful, saying they're not playing "I am" because it's going to be a single. Lots of songs just weren't played live. Some became singles ie All about loving you, some didn't, ie Women in Love. It could simply just mean they don't want to play it live for whatever reason.

Just because Welcome doesn't work in Europe, doesn't mean it won't work in the states. I personally believe Who says worked because it sounds American, yet it's being released in Europe as the next single. I don't think it will do well, but that's just my opinion. They're not goin to spend money on ANOTHER video if they have one already filmed and ready.

EDIT: Not to mention, It's more balladic than Who says. Don't they usually release one Ballad like song in the 3 song single release schedule?

How do you know 'Who Says' is being released in Europe? There is no word of that over here and it's not been announced on the bj.com website.
If it does get released I think it confirms that this band is now clueless when it comes to singles. Since Crush, with the exception of the first single, every subsequent single has been a complete waste of time. They keep choosing 'middle of the road' rubbish that has tanked and therefore not given the albums another boost.
This is particularly frustrating with HAND because they have at least 3 or 4 songs that could do so much better.
Certainly in the UK it will soon get to the stage where they will only release one single from each album because they are getting less and less successful.