View Single Post

Old 03-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Tokyo Road

Question:
is this true I know that singles 1 and 2 are but #3 is it true??? Bon Jovi's long-awaited new album, Have a Nice Day, was released September 20th, 2005 (U.S.), followed by an international tour which kicked off in early November. The album topped the charts around the world, landing on the number two spot on Billboards the first week of sales. Bon Jovi had a career-best first week, selling over 202,000 albums. "Have a Nice Day" was the first single off the new album, and debuted at radio worldwide on July 18, 2005. The second single, "Who Says You Can't Go Home," has since debuted as well, including a duet version with country singer Jennifer Nettles of the band Sugarland. The third single off the album is entitled "Welcome to Wherever You Are."
asked by fireman897 on Thursday, March 2, 2006
Answer:
No idea where you got that information from but no, it's not accurate as of today (3/2/06.) In Europe, the first single was HAND, the second was Welcome To Wherever You Are and it *looks* like it will be WSYCGH. In the US, the first single was HAND, the second single is WSYCGH (with Jennifer Nettles at country and now at other non-country formats with the Bon Jovi version.) The song I Want To Be Loved was released to rock radio in the US. And there is no information on what will happen after Who Says You Can't Go Home runs its course in the US. Folks are just gonna have to wait and not believe everything they read the minute someone posts it!
answered by STAFF on Thursday, March 2 , 2006 5:46 PM

Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!