View Single Post

Old 05-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

That's not the point you were trying to make. You compared Bon Jovi to other acts "who don't mix it up". Meanwhile, going by the rare songs you mentioned, you've seen about 1 show per tour. Despite Bon Jovi supposedly mixing it up per show the overlap of songs is bigger between tours than it is with other acts who actually do change it up. Chances are would you have seen the same amount of shows by another band you'd have seen a lot more different songs than you would with Bon Jovi.

Saying I'm expecting too much is odd considering out of all shows you've seen chances are at least 15 songs have been there every night. Then there's the new stuff so on top of that you've heard about 2 or 3 different songs. And you're saying I'm expecting too much? Your expectations are just way too low and you're clearly not aware of how other bands deal with setlists.

And I stand by that. Most mainstream live acts stick to a fairly rigid set list, simple Internet searches tell you that. Again, I've seen enough variety from Bon Jovi to be satisfied. Bon Jovi have been anything but rigid, when you factor in the fact Jon may change the order around while not specifically playing something different.

My expectations aren't low at all, I'm just not selfish enough to expect because I'm there and I've heard Captain Crash 76 times, Jon may play Stick to Your Guns instead. Get off your pedestal you muppet.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

@JayChapperz