View Single Post

Old 05-13-2021, 07:28 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlooking View Post
Problem is, at what point does simply finding someone hot stop being enough? Back in the day, those people who crushed on Jon also had the music. Now they just have that they find him hot? I find Katy Perry hot (not really actually, but it's an example) and I have never bought a single product from her.

Are these classic Bon Jovi housewives really only on board because Jon looks good? They don't see or hear the poor quality of the products?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Suuuuuch a good point. I don't know if it's the feeling of nostalgia, low expectations, not wanting to give up on something you've always loved or what but that side of the fanbase is clearly financially carrying the band and it's a headscratcher. I get that they're genuinely happy with the output and I can't knock them for it but it makes it so much harder to get quality product out of the band.
Well, we are criticising everything from the Bon Jovi camp for more than a decade. Anyhow, most of us are buying the albums and visiting the tours. So where's the difference to those housewives?