Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

New Fan Club Package Updates

New Bon Jovi Releases


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 11-27-2020, 02:25 PM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack27 View Post
Any news on the Christmas songs?
During the Hampton Water interview Jon said December 10th.

But then he said something about hearing them on radio. He was very distracted and unclear when he said that.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote

  #142  
Old 11-27-2020, 06:35 PM
Jack27 Jack27 is offline
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 03 Dec 2002
Posts: 433
Send a message via MSN to Jack27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
During the Hampton Water interview Jon said December 10th.

But then he said something about hearing them on radio. He was very distracted and unclear when he said that.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
Ok thanks! I thought he said in time for thanksgiving but I must be getting confused with something else
__________________
Let The Dreamers Dream
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-27-2020, 06:56 PM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
Posting everyday
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 7,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack27 View Post
Ok thanks! I thought he said in time for thanksgiving but I must be getting confused with something else
I think he initially did according to that fan club Q & A but then said something different later on.

My interpretation is that the audio was sent to specific stations to be added into their playlists around Thanksgiving but the actual videos will be available to members only on Dec 10th.

I guess it's now up to stations to start playing them.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-27-2020, 07:30 PM
Jack27 Jack27 is offline
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 03 Dec 2002
Posts: 433
Send a message via MSN to Jack27
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I think he initially did according to that fan club Q & A but then said something different later on.

My interpretation is that the audio was sent to specific stations to be added into their playlists around Thanksgiving but the actual videos will be available to members only on Dec 10th.

I guess it's now up to stations to start playing them.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
Ah ok super! Thanks
__________________
Let The Dreamers Dream
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM
YOVANAfromPeru's Avatar
YOVANAfromPeru YOVANAfromPeru is offline
Senior Member
Something for the Posts
 
Join Date: 22 Oct 2017
Age: 33
Gender: female
Posts: 3,068
Default

JBJ: "you'll hear on the radio I hope starting this week, Christmas things, and then you'll see the videos on The Experience starting December 10th."
__________________
Jon Bon Jovi said about this selfie: "That's a good one!!". U_U morí!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.