View Single Post

Old 11-18-2020, 08:07 AM
Jovi Freak

Here are the differences: https://www.bonjovi.com/pages/fan-club (the Live Chat was for Gold Members).
He also said this: "We have nearly 40 years of live shows, photographs, awards, notebooks, unreleased songs; just putting my pinky in what we've heard in a couple of hours, I think we stumbles over 12 songs that I forgot about, so there are so much material that I forgot about! There are so many alternative takes of photos that you've seen, but it's gonna be way different, visual video things that who knew that we had. As I mentioned before there are those Christmas concerts, there's DVD's of that. All of this gonna go in our archive, all is gonna eventually become a part of what is gonna be the experience. Just last weekend we recorded 3 Christmas songs like I said, beautifully shot, wonderfully recorded; because I can't have the band around I did it with the Kings, but next weekend they'll be on the experience.
So every week I'm gonna find something creative to do, because I don't have a job and I have nothing else to do."