View Single Post

Old 11-18-2020, 12:00 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareththyer1990 View Post
Really enjoyed the q&a tbh. We’ll get the “directors cut” of the 2020 live album film which will include 6-7 bonus songs, was talking about a song called ‘Halo’ who he co wrote with Billy Falcon. They couldn’t get the verses or chorus the way they wanted but we’ll hear that soon. Last weekend he recorded 3 Christmas songs with the kings of suburbia which we’ll get soon. There’s loads of outtakes, and at least 12 songs he forgot about which we’ll hear down the line. He’s also been listening to old live recordings too, because a lady asked about the harmonica and said he’s been listening to old live tracks and forgot he played harmonica on stuff like these days etc
Interesting, so unreleased songs like Halo will be released, I wonder if this one is part of the 2020 album sessions, we will also get outtakes.... And will also be some live songs from the vaults, I hope they are not the same old songs.

Jon, if you're reading this, release a live version of All I Want Is Everything from 1996, Wild Is The Wind live from The Jersey Sindicate Tour, Thank You For Loving Me Live 2000, Undivided Live from 2003, Bells of Freedom 2006. .... that kind of thing, something very daring, If I Was Your Mother Live 1993. Choose live versions that feel special and are not random.

The Christmas songs with the Kings, was recorded in the studio or are they live performances from home?

If he has forgotten 12 songs, does that mean there will actually be a lot more to come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
So every week I'm gonna find something creative to do, because I don't have a job and I have nothing else to do."
Watch out! That sounds too good to be true, just don't promise something that you won't deliver later. This reminds me of American XS Platium, we were supposed to get a ton of stuff, and then it was only 6 or 7 songs and a few videos in the studio.

I hope this time it is a project with constant updates.... and not something lazy.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 11-18-2020 at 12:13 PM..