View Single Post

Old 11-18-2020, 02:38 PM
Jovi FANatic

a bit late for the info update.
the fellow jovitalkers already have mentioned the most important info.
jon was in good spirits and answered each question with honesty avoiding the cliches.
the people who got the chance to ask werepredetermined, probably old fan club members, in the chat there were a million messages from all around the world. you simply couldnt keep up.
3 new christmas songs with the kos.
the film as he called it with 2020 in whole and 6 different songs extra for the jbj experience.
the film will air next Friday.
jon gave me the impression he really doesnt put too much thought in all these..he looked sincere about building an archive with quality material from the past but only future will tell
obie and the rest of the crew must have already collected some stuff. if jon pushes the whole project we may get sth special, if not nth.. jon gave the impression he truly wants to dig deep in the archives and put out some forgotten gems.
ii paid all these money with the hope i ll get some pro shot footage from the glory days, a concert from the 90s for example would totally worth it.
ps. jon mentioned richie while talking about the its my life lyric, the frankie reference...this time around was much more humble telling richie was kind enough to let me keep the line since it would be me singing it..
ps2. my question was about hammersmith odeon and if we ever gonna get sth like that...it wasnt asked neither answered but in the chat there were people mentioning that particular show as well.

Last edited by nikos greece; 11-18-2020 at 02:40 PM..