View Single Post

Old 04-14-2021, 10:33 PM
Livin' on a Post

hi folks.

Havent been posting in a while. Was a bit frustrated with covid-19 and all. But yeah. Few thougths.

Saw a video of John lurking around some cellar showing ancient clothes and some pictures. My brain instantly reminded me that *this is it* the JBJ vault experience. I want the 80s goodies (of course). So what's happening?! Came here and been reading all these posts about the subject.

My takes:

#1 Be precise about your offer. Let the fans know more about the actual content.

#2 Let fans VOTE for what they want. 80s/90s/00s? audio/video? studio/live?

#3 Make a kickstarter or some similar campaign for stuff. For GOOD stuff and then proceed forward. Few suggestions:
- "Hammersmith 1990 on glorious 180gm triple vinyl" - how many backers?
- "all the 80s demos on deluxe box including 10 c-cassettes in pristine quality with artwork from the actual time frame along with studio document re-prints and few promoshoots"? - how many backers?

Do it the way METALLICA DID on their SUPER DELUXE editions. I mean come on!! You got enough stuff for a glorious Slippery When Wet SUPER DUPER UBER DELUXE: Jon&Richie demos, pre-production demos, studio demos, 5.1 audio, vinyl, the videos etcetc.

Because at the moment this whole thing is *confusing* to say at least.

ps. I do not need any random *stuff* that says "Bon Jovi" in it. Just the music (on physical media).

Last edited by rokuli; 04-14-2021 at 10:41 PM..