View Single Post

Old 05-09-2021, 11:05 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
Yea, but the casual fans and nostalgia fans are not the same though.

The casual fans are the ones that only know Cross Road or The Greatest Hits. The songs have have been played on the radio (or get the most YouTube views/Spotify plays).

The nostalgia fans are the ones that aren't interested in anything post 1995 (earlier for some).

And then there are the fans that are familar with all albums from all eras, mostly the hardcore fans.

Let's be honest there are no fans, or at least very few, that like 2000 onwards only....
Yeah it's not a BIG number of people that want the 2000+ stuff only but they are there. But the fans they got from IML onwards, the country leaning stuff fits better in that world then the early 80's stuff and a sizeable chunk of the audience came from Crush forward. I'm one of them. I'd only want the early album stuff because it's done so rarely, not necessarily because I like it more. Semi has a good point. Going on Youtube to catch up mostly everything they're doing at least has a video.