View Single Post

Old 05-10-2021, 08:57 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_86 View Post
Your first sentence completely backs up my last sentence but ok. I'm not suggesting whole set lists were changed. That's ridiculous. I was merely pointing out where Jon has decided to play something different as an opener for example.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's well documented Jon writes the set hours before a show. Would that be necessary if the set was the same every night with the same pool of 'rare' songs?

Yes, I am from the UK and I've been fortunate to see plenty of songs that aren't These Days, Always or Dry County. Peace.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
I think a lot if that is pre-planned though, ie on a certain tour if they did two shows in a city and wanted to swap them out, they'd be predetermined. Swapping out the opener isn't a case of "Jon might switch it to any song possible" it'll be either Happy Now or Blood on Blood for The Circle tour. WAN was That's what the water made me, and someones Last Man Standing. Setlists are done a few hours before, sure, but the ones he's pulling from aren't that deep a well.