View Single Post

Old 05-10-2021, 08:04 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I think a lot if that is pre-planned though, ie on a certain tour if they did two shows in a city and wanted to swap them out, they'd be predetermined. Swapping out the opener isn't a case of "Jon might switch it to any song possible" it'll be either Happy Now or Blood on Blood for The Circle tour. WAN was That's what the water made me, and someones Last Man Standing. Setlists are done a few hours before, sure, but the ones he's pulling from aren't that deep a well.
Or Raise Your Hands or Rocking All Over The World. I think I've been a bit misunderstood, no pun intended. I'm not suggesting they play a completely different set everynight where you could get anything from King of the Mountain to Judgement Day or Fields of Fire, I just think you lot are getting your knickers in a twist over an issue that hasn't really been an issue until fairly recently.

Granted US shows are more cookie cutter, but the shows I've experienced have been anything but.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

@JayChapperz