View Single Post

Old 06-23-2022, 09:50 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
I get that, but silver members are still getting most of the shows to stream that were on Sirius etc arent they? Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, technically you are getting what you paid for as far as unreleased material goes. It's just that your expectations are higher than what was delivered.

I'm not a defender of the experince, I think it's been dreadful from the start, but you can't be a silver member and then complain that gold gets something that silver doesn't. That's the whole point in having different teirs....

It’s not reaaaally unreleased material anymore after it’s already been streamed for every American with a Sirius subscription though, is it? I know it’s kind of a “gray area” - does it still count as unreleased material or not? - but it just feels like a cheap loophole to get away with making those extra bucks from the silver subscriptions while putting in as little effort as possible.

However, I’m also gonna admit that I’m biased and hold a personal grudge against the Experience because I was a silver member for the first year and basically wasted that money on David Bergman videos and footage that was ripped straight from YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk