View Single Post

Old 03-09-2006, 08:25 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle_of_Freedom
I disagree. I think LMS sounds too Bon Jovi and wouldn't introduce new fans. It sounds like "Just Older" & "It's My Life" had a lovechild. I don't think this would work as a world wide single.

"Story of My Life" or, even though it sounds like a WB Show's theme, I REALLY like and think that, "Welcome to Wherever You Are" would do well.

But, I'm curious. Why do you think that LMS would be the next great single? I'm just not seeing it. I'm not saying any of this to be bitchy, I'm just not seeing it & if you can explain WHY, maybe it'll occur to me, is all. Thank you.
hmmm. I've never heard anyone compare it to Just Older. To me it sounds nothing like either of those two. To me, I think it'd be a different choice for them to release just because it rocks really hard. The tempo is so fast, way faster than anything they've released recently. I dno.