View Single Post

Old 07-13-2020, 03:44 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
Nope.

Fans liked the heavy guitars on Bounce but no one ever said it was a step in the right direction.

No weak ballad on HAND is just outright stupid. Why would any fan want a "weak ballad" on any album?

I don't remember anyone saying the production on Lost Highway was a step in the right direction. It was spoken about a lot because it was split between the two producers and fans liked the outcome. But no one ever said it was a step in the right direction.

Fans hated the county idea, period.... so it was more of a "Thank Goodness"!!! There are no country songs on The Circle.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
I understand YOU feeling that way on those opinions but there are people on the board, myself included, that have said the guitars on Bounce compared to the luke-warm tones on Crush to be a step in the right direction to a heavier sound. The natural production on LH was a huge contrast to the brickwalled production on HAND. You don't have to feel the same way to talk as if no one has ever said it. Use the search function, it's out there. I've certainly thought everything Seb mentioned minus the WAN production being a step in the right direction. I'd neeeeeeeever think that haha.