View Single Post

Old 10-03-2020, 09:49 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJovi View Post
No, I don't agree. If you have a black and white view of the world, you'd believe that Floyd was just a bad person - end of story. That's the sort of mindset that has made the US so dangerously polarised - everything is good or evil.

What Jon's lyric is potentially getting at is that Floyd wasn't perfect. Far from it. But was he what he was because he was conditioned that way due to the racial divide in the US. Was he born a bad person or did he become that?

I don't believe Jon has glorified him at all.
But the media wants you to think that an innocent black man was just walking down the street minding his own business and some random white cop did what he did. And that this is the real on going problem in this country...

They forget the fact that he was a career criminal and was in the process of getting arrest.

Now, on the flip side, that cop was 1000% wrong and justice needs to be served. Yes, he's a dick cop regardless if you're black or white and that man didn't deserve to die. We don't decide that. Our justice system does.

The media/democrats want this country destroyed because when they do it and succeed, it still falls under Trumps America.

This should have never been a political thing but they took every opportunity to use it to their benefit.

This is the real problem in America.

Get it.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk