View Single Post

Old 07-24-2020, 02:43 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via AIM to Adam D

Quote:
Originally Posted by manarosi View Post
Can i ask you and everybody else that has an opinion like yours what other 80's band is still relevant and still produces great albums these days? don't want to sound harsh, i get it being critics with what BJ has been delivering since 2005 (which is mostly garbage) but maybe we should consider that all these guys have been around for 40 years....what more do you want them to say or play in their songs? can't expect a KTF or TD level albums nowadays, not from them and not even from other artists tbh. If you take a look at Aerosmith, GnR, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, even 90's band, they haven't made a good album in decades, at least BJ have been able to reinvent themself quite a few times in their career.
A lot of people would rather the band stop then continue to release albums that are well below their standard.

I honestly believe that is what drives so much contempt for the band on this board, and from older fans on social media.

I'm glad to have new music, but I also struggle with the fact that if songs like Limitless are the best they can put out, why release anything, other than the fact they want something to tour behind?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Slippery When Wet
The Circle
Crush
Have A Nice Day
Lost Highway
What About Now
Bounce
7800 Fahrenheit
Bon Jovi

"Each song played was just another example of how ingenious these guys are at writing choruses that make you feel like there’s a big game tomorrow, that you’re the underdog, and that you’re going to win."