View Single Post

Old 11-28-2020, 08:55 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I'd love to check out the parts with added keyboards, can you point me to what songs this happens during?

Lower the Flag's list of shootings is absolutely a live take. His inflection is a lot quieter here. The way he over-enunciates SEA-bring Florida is a giveaway.

There is a moment where I think Greg is playing guitar where it doesn't quite match what he's playing but I keep in mind this was probably a few multiple takes of video synced to one performance of audio.
As I have mentioned, I definitely hear keyboards while I can see him playing the acoustic guitar on Shine. I think it's also on Luv Can and American Reckoning.

I may watch it again and point out the exact parts. I wazched the stream yesterday (actually today for me) on my TV and 5.1 surround and I could hear the keyboards on American Reckoning coming from the back speakers
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights