View Single Post

Old 05-07-2022, 09:23 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickToYourGuns45 View Post
RD I've been trying to do the same and have come to the following conclusions.

Blood On Blood to Raise Your Hands are from Night 1 26th May. I checked RYH against the EPIX broadcast and Inside Out and it is definitely a different version. It seems to match the Night 1 AUD boot. Haven't actually checked BOB to LH, however the Bad Name intro seems to match Night 1/EPIX.

We Got It Goin On is from Night 3, 29th May. This is based on Jon's speech in the breakdown before the solo.

When We Were Beautiful and Superman Tonight are from Night 2, 27th May. This is based on Jon's into to both songs.

It's My Life I'm not sure about, but it seems to match the EPIX broadcast. Possibly Night 3. Can't seem to find any reference on YouTube where his speech before the song is included.

Make A Memory seems to be from Night 2, 27th May. Also sounds like Richie saying thank you right at the end of IML, assuming this is just a poor edit from the end of LYHOM, which was the previous song.

Surprisingly it seems that only BOB through LH, and IML are identical to the EPIX broadcast. RYH, WGIGO, WWWB and ST are definitely different based on their intros or outros. Very intrigued for part 2.
Nice work. You got much further than I did. Richie saying thank you at the end on IML was definitely sus.

One of the positives about Obie's poor editing is, the fact that he's mixing stuff up and not just playing the ripped audio

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk