View Single Post

Old 08-07-2022, 07:12 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker5962 View Post
Why BJ fans don't have the right to have full show like springsteen, metallica, pearl jam ? One of the only full show broadcasted was wembley 95, and all bootlegers already have this one....

I just want to understand why... At the beginning, i wonder if he'll release full show on experience or nugs but no... Just incomplete shows, always...

It's even harder to see that when rare shows are broadcasted...
I know I've said it before but Bon Jovi doesn't have the fanbase that wants shit like that. They've conditioned a group of people to be happy with pencils. Springsteen, Metallica and Pearl Jam are really bands where the fanbase goes nuts for album cuts. If there was a market for this stuff Bon Jovi would be all over it, it just feels like they're running out the clock.

I do agree with Thinny in that this system is miles better than it used to be. Granted its like they got a headstart and are only doing now what they should have done fifteen years ago.